Monday, August 25, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: The Good Spell Book by Gilliam Kemp

Title: The Good Spell Book
Sub Title: Love Charms, Magical Cures, and other Practical Sorcery
Genre: spell Book
Author Gilliam Kemp
Buy Link: http://amzn.to/1AMzBqT

I really enjoyed this book. The spells are all Romany, some dating as far back as the 1600's. Personally, I've always been fascinated by the Gypsies and Gilliam Kemp's series on their spells is just amazing.

I found the spells fairly simple. I don't even the most thrifty of witches having a problem obtaining the small amount of things needed throughout the book. Some of the spells don't require anything other a candle, a campfire, paper, or a bay leaf.

This book has a collection of spells for just about any purpose. From love spells, to spells to get rid of an old lover, even spells to make siblings get along, spells for weather, home protections, and even your pets!

I recommend this book to any witch who interested in simple spell casting. While some spells have to be cast repeated over several days, they are still easy to follow and an asset to any spell book collection.

I give this book 4 of 5 pentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment