Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Witches Bottle (Protection)

Witches Bottle (Protection)

What you need

* Mason Jar with Lid
* Pins
* Needles
* Razor Blades
* Broken Glass

While you are making your bottle, be sure to have your thoughts on what and why you're doing.
Take the pins, needles, Razor blades, broken glass, in the jar.
Prick your finger and drop at least 3 drops of blood into the jar. (This binds the jar to you)
Urinate in the bottle and seal it well.
Dig a hole deep enough to bury the bottle and say:

"Lord of Life, Lady of Light.
Join me here for this rite.
I have made this bottle for my protection.
According to ancient ways and tradition.
Direct all harm sent my way - To this grave I make today.
Return it three fold to the send - And let my life ever be better
Open my ears to hear and my eyes to see
As I will it so mote it be."

Check out The Pagan Corner with Cu & Sin
https://www.facebook.com/cuspagancorner

No comments:

Post a Comment