Friday, April 11, 2014

Green Candle money Spell

****Do only if all other natural ways fail

You will need a Green Candle and a White Candle. The Green candle represents the money, and the white candle represents you.
Runes- Money sign For your part of the world, One for wealth,
Good
Vanilla,Sandalwood or lavender oils
You need 5 Pennies 5 Nickels 5 Dimes 5 Quarters

*f you live in country that does not have these coins use your Countries Equivalent *


Make sure you anoint the candles with oil first, thinking of your desire for money to come to you. Set the candles on your alter or table 8 inches apart. Take the Coins and draw the Rune Symbols on the coins and place them around the Candles

After doing this Light the White Candle

Say
I ask for change,
that is my right,
open the way,
clear my sight.

Light the green Candle

Say
"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!

Allow the Candles to Burn themselves out

No comments:

Post a Comment