Saturday, April 12, 2014

To Bind An Abusive Person or Bully


You Will Need:

3 black candles
Black thread
Black pen
Piece of paper
An empty glass jar

This spell will not hurt your bully, it will just make them leave you alone.
Do this spell at midnight on a Saturday of a waning moon (a period of time between a full moon and a new moon, the light is decreasing)

Set the candles in a big triangle shape, big enough so that you can sit in the middle.
Light the candles.
Write the bully’s name on the paper, and draw an “X” over it.
Fold it three times. Say:

“I bind you (say their name)
so that you cannot hurt me anymore,
both physically, and emotionally.
Get out of my life, leave me alone.
I bind you (say name) I bind you.”

Then tie the thread around the folded paper, and pop it in the jar.
Screw on the lid.
Allow the candles to burn out.
The next day, bury the jar away from your property.

No comments:

Post a Comment